So in 3rd grade we had a talent show. My friends and I did a break dancing skit. I was jealous because Tony Vo's parents' bought him parachute pants with the sippers on them. Apparently, JC Penney's didn't carry them because I never got a pair. I did tie a bandana around my leg though. I also did backspins so much that I was all bruised and my parents were ashamed because it looked like they beat me. And this one time in PE, our teacher warned us that if he caught us doing backspins during roll call we'd have to backspin all class long. I wanted to puke after that class. I was also bruised.
5 comments:
Peanut butter jelly time. Peanut butter jelly time.
So in 3rd grade we had a talent show. My friends and I did a break dancing skit. I was jealous because Tony Vo's parents' bought him parachute pants with the sippers on them. Apparently, JC Penney's didn't carry them because I never got a pair. I did tie a bandana around my leg though. I also did backspins so much that I was all bruised and my parents were ashamed because it looked like they beat me.
And this one time in PE, our teacher warned us that if he caught us doing backspins during roll call we'd have to backspin all class long. I wanted to puke after that class. I was also bruised.
What's sippers? I dunno the break dancing lingo.
I can't break dance, but my parents took me to the "soo" when I was little...
Yeah yeah.... ztupid inability to edit commentz.
teacherz have pent up antagoniztic tendenciez.
Post a Comment