I have to go to the eye doctor today. I called to make an appointment, well, because I had to have my annual check up but because I was complaining that I was having blurriness in my left eye. So after about a month of blurriness and headaches, I change my disposable lens. Lo and behold, I'm cured. Frick, I had the wrong lens in the wrong eye. Now I have to go to the doctor and tell him what a dumas I am. So shame.
I"m venturing into TOWN today. My doctor is in Manoa. I really should find an eye doctor down this side. But, this gives me a chance to stop by cake creations, which is the place where we got out wedding cupcakes. And dang, I should find other things to do when I'm down there. I'll post about my field trip tonight.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
eye doctor
Posted by hotstones at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
$hit, you're just like Deena. Always keeping her townie connections just so that she'll have an excuse to hang out on that side...
You guys gotta learn to let go. WESTSIDE!!
Post a Comment