BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 3, 2008

Yay.

Tomorrow is the last day before break. YAY! I'm pretty excited for fall break. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow, tho. I don't know about any of you, but I think that 35 minute class periods are a freakin' waste of time. Gimme 3 solid periods over 5 piddily ass classes. After reading Aims blog, I think imma talk about dance behavior with the classes that I do see. I don't know if I'm going to channel the power of the eyebrow, but I think I will throw in a couple of "don't act stupids" into the mix. I honestly don't think that I have very many kids going to the dance.

So, you know how some say, "If you don't like something, but you're not willing to say or do something about it, shut the eff up and get out of the way of the people who will?" Well, sometimes that such a crappy place to be in. Today, at our team meeting, there were some concerns that were brought up from the team leaders meeting. Remembering all the $hits and giggles I had being there and how it could get, I voiced my opinions about some things. Now, I guess the part that disappointed me was that no one really cared about the topics being brought up. I would say...hmm...maybe 3 people were really listening. I found myself thinking, "Okay, so maybe you don't care about this..maybe it's not important. That's cool. BUT, do NOT grumble about it later, do not talk crap at lunch or in the copy room or whatever about something you had the chance to voice your opinion on!" Ah, it's not a big deal, I know it's gonna happen anyway and I guess I'm getting used to the ainokea attitude. If you can't BEAT 'em down, join 'em, right? LOL.

Imma gonna go prepare myself for the ridiculousness of tomorrow.

0 comments: