Dang it...
Got rear ended again. I know it must feel like crap being the one hitting another car, but you know what else sucks? Having stopped, then looking in my mirror, knowing that the car behind me is NOT going to stop.
I had flashbacks from a few years ago when the guy rear ended me then took off. I was ready to go rage at this next person. When I got out, the driver was a kid. He was a skinny, asian, pimply, kid who looked so scared that I thought he was going to throw up on my feet. I called the po-po, then waited...the boy came over and kept apologizing. I told him, "No worry, it was an accident." Later, as we waited for the cops, I went over to his car to see if he was ok. He looked like he was going to cry because he was "worried about what his parents were going to do to him." So, rather than raging and being a B, I had to reassure him that everything was going to be okay, it was an accident.
Whew, what a test..
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
i got it in the rear...
Posted by hotstones at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Talk about a misleading title...
I, for one, appreciated the post. It takes a lot of patience to NOT go off on someone when you're pissed. The kid probably appreciated the kindness.
Post a Comment