BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 30, 2009

There's no place like...

Ah, I'm home again!


This past week was...tiring!  Spring Tour took me to Washington DC, Philadelphia, and New York!  You know, when the only complaint I have is with the adults, you KNOW it was a pretty good trip.  I still have to sort through some pix, then I'll post them. 

Highlight of the trip...seeing WICKED.  Dang, I really love that show!  Oh, and visiting the WTC center museum/memorial was sobering.  I was just telling my dad that that was one of the most powerful memorials that I went to because it happened during my lifetime.  I remember watching it unfold on tv and can still see how it's affecting us now.  It was just...unreal.

Okay, I'm off to the market.  Mark took the next couple of days off so we could hang out and spend some QT together.

Hope you're all having a good spring break!

2 comments:

J said...

WTC Museum and Wicked? Better than seeing Kobe? No way!!

Welcome back. So who was pissing you off? We won't tell Dave, we promise...

hotstones said...

We were too far to heckle Kobe, so it was no fun...

Dave was my saving grace!!!