BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

today was a good day.

Whew, I'm exhausted...Today Mark and I actually got up to make it to the 9 am church service. With the spring tour and recuperation from that, I think I missed about a month of services. Ah, it was good to be back!

Dropped off some books to my cousin, along with some yellow tulips. Those dang tulips were so happy looking, I couldn't resist! I should've gotten some for myself, seeing as how it was only $5 at Safeway. Anyways, me and the hubby did some shopping, some errands, then came back home and cleaned to two bathrooms. Mark was so funny scrubbing the shower. Then we ran over to Sam's and Foodland to get the last minute things for dinner.

I gotta admit, dinner was pretty darn good. I made clam linguine with broccoli (Btw, the Steamers are .99 at Foodland), steamed clams (the ones from Costco, yums), and some garlic bread. Then for dessert we had strawberry cake and coffee ice cream. Yea, being lactose intolerant, this will tear up my stomach. But it was yummy!

Anyways, here's some pix from the trip. I had to pull ones that didn't have kids in 'um. These are the first real photos I've taken with my new camera. These are some DC photos.

















3 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Those pictures are awesome. Really, really cool.

J said...

Wow. Looks pretty professional. Seriously...

ASKC said...

Thank GOD you kept the camera...look at your pics...they're freakin' awesome!!!!