BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I know, I know...I've been non-existent on this thing in like forever.  Truth be told, I was just lazy.  I'd rather spend my time on fb chatting and taking quizzes and playing bejeweled.  


This about the time when my team falls apart.  The way I see it, I have about 4 more weeks.  I have to handle this for 4 more weeks, that's it.  We were recently talking about people who say, "I don't have time for..." and how they say that because they don't want to make the time for it.  They don't care enough about that particular thing to make time for it.  I DON'T HAVE TIME for the petty selfishness that is and has been infecting my team.  

Sometimes I wish I could be the kinda person who can be honest regardless (or irregardless) of people's feelings.  I'd like to be able to play the "just being honest" card.  

Ah, 4 more weeks...

2 comments:

ASKC said...

Just think...4 more weeks and you get to be on a killer team...the kind of team we all dream of...lol! Nah, I'm sure every team has it's issues, but you'll be on a team with 3 other japanees (and dave, who'll catch cracks if he act dumb)...nuff said. kidding. but not really...lol. you like me drive out to camp and bring you some respite?? We bring Caleb and you can catch your breath and your sanity.

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

I'm so excited for next year, especially after reading this. Thanks. At least you have something to look forward to.