Today we told the rest of the family our news. My brother, being the pain in the butt that he is, says outloud, "Well, aren't you going to tell people?" And mom kept looking at me with her "Well?" face on, while Mark kept asking me, "WHEN?" Garsh! LOL, I guess when you've kept (semi-kept) a secret for 12 weeks, it's kinda weird.
It's so strange and surreal sometimes. I get nervous and scared and just awestruck! I am constantly amazed when I think about how God's hand was on this. Mark and I had decided that we were going to take a break from the Clomid because it was making me feel weird. We just found out that we didn't have enough students to send all the chaperones on the Spring Tour, which left me an out. Furloughs (which meant much needed 4 day weeks) were put into place. It was just unreal how things worked out the way they did.
We pray every night for a healthy pregnancy, and I still get worried sometimes. I have to stand firm in faithfulness.
TYJ!
Friday, November 27, 2009
So...
Posted by hotstones at 12:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment