BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doctor visit

Today we went in for another check up. Man, I can't even begin to describe the anxiety I feel whenever I go in. It's not the doctor, I really like her. It's just...well, first of all, I hate going to the gyno! The nurse keeps asking me if I have high blood pressure! Lol, I just tell her that I'm super nervous being there! I think she finally gets it!

Anyway, the nurse was kinda concerned, but not really, that I lost 7 lbs since the last time. She asked if I was getting sick or anything like that. I didn't really have an answer for her then, but later when Mark and I were talking about it, I figured it was because when I eat too much, I really feel like I'm going to barf! Then I have a general feeling of yuckiness for the next few hours. So, I guess I've been just eating less. That's the only thing I can think of...It's the non-binging and sike-purging diet. I have to admit, my gagging is embarrassing loud! It's so shame! Bathrooms are the worse! Invest in some doodoo drops, people! LOL.

Today's ultrasound was nutts! We could see baby's spine and little hands! The little sucker was moving around lots too! Baby kept moving its arms around and wiggling. Doctor said she feels sorry for me if baby keeps this up because I won't be getting much sleep! yay.

Most days leading up to today, I wondered if there really was a baby in there. I can't feel baby yet, morning sickness has subsided, and aside from these growing boobs, it's just unbelievable...I've got one of God's little miracles in me! I get choked up just thinking about it. Dang hormones!

Mark's been amazingly understanding. I don't think I've really wigged out on him yet. I hope I can keep that in check. He talks to my belly every morning and night. Kinda cool, in that, ahem, MANLY way, of course! Hehheh...

3 comments:

ASKC said...

i wish i had the big boobs problem...the only problem i have is huge areolas...wait until they start growing...it's RIDICULOUS. lol.

shhh...no say you no wig out on mark before dave thinks it's not pregnancy and just me...lol!

ho, if baby keeps on moving choke, it's going to get nutts...but it's the coolest feeling EVER! it's weird, though, when you're in front of the class and you wonder if they can see baby moving as much as you can feel it!

so cool...yay GOD!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

The gagging makes me laugh...but in a loving and caring way. The first three months of my first pregnancy was horrible. I threw up after every meal, and didn't WANT to eat anything because I knew it'd just come up anyway. The smell of cooking oil made me gag. I know how you're feeling.

And yeah, bathrooms, just walking in made me nauseous and anxious. I never knew what odor would assail my sensitive sinuses. Lol.

I'm so excited for you guys. The first time you feel baby move, you're going to just sit there, amazed.

You are both going to be phenomenal parents.

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Shucks, didn't realize Amy and I were commenting at the same time. I forgot to mention the boobs, too. I long for my pregnancy and nursing boobs. They were wonderful. Lol.