BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

For those of you who know me, you know how I just LOVE people getting in my personal space and how I LOVE hugging...LOL! So, one thing I really, really have to get used to is people touching my stomach. I've had a couple of people (whom I don't even know that well) touch my belly. It took every ounce of my being to NOT to go all "wax on, wax off, sand the floor, paint the fence" on them. I wanted to tell them, hello, that's my fat you're rubbing, not baby. Sheesh. LOL! I just gotta step outta my comfort zone and get used to it, I guess!

2 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

No, you don't. Nobody should be touching your belly if you don't want them to. Seriously. Practice saying something now because you don't want just anyone grabbing the baby when she's finally here.

ASKC said...

lol...dave's mom touching your stomach was classic...