BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holy Smackarolls!

Preggo hormones sucks rocks!

For the most part, I'd have to say that I haven't been super duper off the rocker when it comes to being hormonal crazy. I haven't wanted to kill Mark or wigged out at him or anything...yet. I was just telling a co-worker that I'm kinda waiting for the bottom to drop when I full on sike at Mark. Well, little did I know that I was going to have an emotional outburst today. It just wasn't the kind I was expecting.

Mark and I were sitting at the dinner table, eating and watching American Idol. No biggie. Out of nowhere, I started getting teary eyed and choked up. Okay, fine...the contestant wasn't THAT bad, nor was his story super emotional... The feeling went away a little. So, I start talking to Mark about one of my students...then BAM! Crying. For no good reason at all! I retreated to the bedroom, where I proceeded to cry even harder! In between crying hiccups, I was half laughing, begging Mark to not laugh at me.

It's about a half hour since my crazy spell, and I still feel like at any moment I could bust out in tears again. It's sooo ridiculous! I feel crazy!

1 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Thank you for my laugh for today.