now in baby department...
Every now and then, I get the strangest feeling. The best way I can describe it is that it feels like a golf ball rolling in my stomach. And, it never lasts for very long and usually by the time I zero in on the feeling, it's gone. But, still strange nonetheless.
Mark is trying to read to Grace every night. It's so funny! His dad sent some of Mark's old Curious George books a while back, so he's reading those now. After every few pages, Mark stops to describe what's going on in the illustrations! Hilarious.
Today at school, one of the custodians shouted from down the hall, "Hi Mrs. Cunningham! I heard you got a baby in there," as she points at my tummy. Ho, that was kinda shame since class was still going on! LOL. At least she didn't come up and rub my belly. hehheh.
Alright, I'm kinda starving right now, and Mark is at class (probably getting some kind of phat dinner from Macaroni Grill or something, those damn business people), so off I go to look for dinner!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
weird...
Posted by hotstones at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
poor thing...brynna's gonna be illiterate...cuz we sure read to caleb a lot, but we sure don't read to brynna at all...lol. nah, we started reading lost symbol and we're reading that out loud to each other, so that counts, i guess.
so cute...as i was walking tonight i was thinking about what it's going to be like to see mark after grace is born...brought tears to my pregnancy hormone driven eyes...
Post a Comment