Today marks the day that would've been my due date for Grace. I woke up a little bit saddened. Mark surprised me by taking the day off ahead of time. We decided to go to the zoo and on the way there I asked Mark if he was sad. I told him I was a little bit sad, felt a little bit guilty for not feeling sadder. I told him, I'm sad that we don't have Gracie here, but I know where she is, who she is with, and that's I'll get to spend eternity with her. I recently wrote about my grandma, and I know they're right there together! So yea, selfishly, I'm sad that they both aren't here with me, but I take comfort knowing that they both are with God.
So, the zoo was...okay. I think after having gone to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado and the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago, our zoo sucks! I really did enjoy spending the day with Mark, tho. Spending the day with Mark made what could've been a junk day into an awesome one. Yay, Team Cunningham!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Today was a good day.
Posted by hotstones at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment