BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 10, 2011

i suck at blogging


It's been a loooong time since I last blogged. Being a new mommy leaves me little time to write. I don't know how some people do it! I guess when you type like 300 words a minute, it's easy! LOL.

Mommyhood has been such an amazing experience. Here we are, Emily is 4 months already! She has her first tooth (it came in last month). We were at the beach house for my bro's wedding and we couldn't understand just how come she was so fuss-buckety. When we got home we felt inside her mouth and sure enough, there was a tooth there!

She's rolling from her back to her front REALLLY well, but can't quite master the front to back action. She's found her foot now, so she likes to suck on her little piggies.

About a week ago, we started her on solids. It's so funny! She makes these noises when she eats. It's like it's SOOOO ono. One of these days we'll have to video it. It's adorable. We're finishing up with peas this week. At first she made the yucky face, but now she loves it. I don't know why because her mommy and daddy don't eat peas. The more and more I think about it, I have to watch the reactions we have with food because I know that I don't like cooked carrots because of my mom and mushrooms because of my dad. Weird.

She giggles a lot when we nibble on her tummy or her neck. I absolutely love that sound. And her smile...it just melts my heart.

My heart is so full.

Glory be to God for all His blessings, especially Emily.

0 comments: