Ok, so as I'm blogging, Mark is trying his darndest to beat my high score in SSX Tricky. This has become our nightly ritual before we go to bed. Jerk-face just beat my score by about 100,000 points. LOL. Wanna know what I learned? Tricky gives me turrets!
So. Went to work out today. I thought by the second day, my legs aren't supposed to be that sore anymore!!! LIES, all LIES! But it's all g.
The majority of my day was spent working on a stupid portfolio for a stupid class. About the only thing that wasn't stupid was the company. And I'm not just saying that cause they're reading this!!! LOL. I seriously wouldn't have gotten anything done if they hadn't come over and I would be even more stressed and irritated about the whole thing. So, thank the Lord for buddies that motivate. These stupid portfolios just bring out the worst student in me. I'm such a slacker who wants to do the minimum. I don't even care if it's good, just good enough. Horrible, yeah? I know, but it's summer and I want to play!
Tonight, Mark made us dinner on the grill. He was bumming because the pork chops were dry and tough. I thought they were pretty good. And, he washed all the dishes, too! He said it was his thank you for us being teachers. (But mostly because I was being real lazy!) I love that guy.
So, onto the judgmental part...I think I have a pretty special husband. Probs one of the best husbands out there! Sure, he screws up royally sometimes, but dang if he doesn't make some awesome comebacks! Yay God for knowing exactly what I needed in a husband and bringing him into my life. Who'd've thunk that we'd make it through all of the craziness? I know there are a lot of doubters...let 'um hate. LoL...
Anyway, my turn is up. I going bus' the stick, I schred so bad.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
It's trick to rock around....
Posted by hotstones at 1:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thanks to mark for making dinner too! i was thoroughly impressed...made dinner AND washed the dishes!!!! I better start complimenting Dave for all the things he does too bumbye he never going do um again...
btw...dave wants to finish the portfolio today, so that's what we'll be working on...if you like come over, we can do a sesh here...
Post a Comment