BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 13, 2008

FRIDAY

It's Friday and guess what? I've made 5 consecutive days of working out. To you that may not seem like a lot, but for me, it's a good thing! For the first time in those 5 days, my legs are NOT killing me, they're just tired and jello-y. And I feel pretty good.

Today, there was this lady on the eliptical machine whose gimongous BOOBS were hanging on for dear life! I swear, they were going to FALL out of her sports bra. And it wasn't like she was a small girl (in ANY WAY). The funniest part was watching everyone's reactions to seeing that. It was like a car accident with a bunch of rubber neckers...like, you know it's gruesome and sick, but you can't help but look. It was funny.

Anyway. I got nothing else. I have to go work on that stupid portfolio..so I'm probably going to have some complaining to do later on.

1 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Yay for you. I absolutely hate cardio. It's soooo boring. I start talking to myself in my brain just to keep myself from counting the seconds until I'm done.

I think I'm gonna work on my portfolio Sunday.