BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i miss my husband

It's junk not having Mark around as often. He's gone back to the home depot jobby job and most of the time he's working the late shift. That means he gets out at eleven...junk! But I have to keep in mind that he's working hard now 'cause 1) we have a house to pay for, 2) eventually we will have a family to support, 3) one of these days that old soob that mark drives to work will break down.

So while I'm missing him greatly, I know that he's trying his best to take care of his bidnez right now. I miss having him around to be goofy with. We like playing these little goofy jokes on each other. For instance, hiding around the house somewhere, waiting for the other one to walk past, just so we can scare the ba-jeezers out of one another. Like one time, Mark was in the spare room ironing his work clothes...I put on my blue hoody and the jabbawokkeez mask and stood in the bathroom in the dark. I waited and waited and waited... Finally Mark walked past, and I shart you not, Mark almost punched me in the face! Because I had the mask on, he wasn't able to tell that it was ME and not some intruder hiding in the dark. He actually had his arm full crank until I yelled that it was me. SO FREAKING FUNNY.

And Mark has this thing about hiding this one picture of me around the house. It's about a one and a half inch picture from my old credit card and I think I've been trying to throw that out for about 6 or 7 years now. One time I found it in the freezer, stuck on the inside door. And once it was stuck on the inside of my nightstand drawer and on the face clock. He's just mento like that.

Oooh, okay, he's home now!!! Imma gonna go spend some qt with my bubbaloo.

1 comments:

ASKC said...

yea...i give you props because as much as i get on Dave's nerves (and he on mine), I miss him even when he's just playing basketball for a few hours. I HATE not being with him, even though I know it's healthy. Have a wonderful lovies time tonight!!!