BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i got crabs

LOL. So, Amy and I were talking about what she was cooking for her anniversary dinner, so it made me hungry for crab legs. My parents are in their final stages of moving in and they are about 2 minutes away (one, if I catch the green). Mark had the night off, so we went over there to have dinner with them. Hehe. I convinced my mom to make crab legs, and when we went to buy them, we bought an ahi slab. Yum. It was like back in the day, we were sitting around the folding table with hot rice, ko-ko, a bowl of crab legs, and some fried fish. I love having my parents right up the road. Not only because I can get some free meals, but because I genuinely like hanging out with my family. I still gotta endure being the little sister, but my brothers have really mellowed out. They're six and eight years older than me, so it's cool that I can have real conversations with them now.

Went to school today to help out with fees payment. Boy, I am so not ready to start the new school year. But, I did spend more time organizing my room. Dave helped me put together a bookshelf today! THANKS DAVE! And I got all the reams of colored paper in accessible organizers, so that's going to help. I am NOT READY!

Tomorrow, I have to babysit my mom. She's on vacation, so I think I'm going to have her come to my class and help me clean the gecko doots, then take her to go cut her hair. She's been wanting to go the lady I go to. We'll see what happens...after all it's my last two days of vacation.

So, what did I learn today? Counting change is not automatic, it's a skill. I need to chew gum when I exercise, it's a mental thing. I really enjoy hanging out with my family.

1 comments:

ASKC said...

Yum...crab legs!!

Remember how much you enjoy hanging out with your family when you feel like you're being a chauffeur or running errands when you are tired!

Hope you had a more productive day than me...I ended up taking an hour long nap...didn't even know I was tired but I guess I should have known based on the tantrums I was throwing!