so, i'm having work avoidance...i've popped in phantom of the opera...there was domestics outside my house and I was hiding out in my bedroom, lights out playing spy tech. Luckily I didn't have to call the po-po cause they took the domestics elsewhere. I wonder what I would have done if the dude actually hit her. I no like get beat down like that one guy who was helping that lady out. Okay, back to the movie..is this REALLY the dude from 300 and ps I love you?? kinda nutts...cause he just looks different. anyway.
i am so not ready to start work again. somehow i just feel like i didn't really have a summer. ooh, ooh, get domestics again...we're my binoculars?! I'll finish this later.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
i'm ti-red.
Posted by hotstones at 1:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so funny...why is it human nature to go spy-tech when we hear domestics? lately it's been the scary guy upstairs swearing up a storm to who knows who...i don't even have to spy tech cuz he talks so loud all i have to do is lie in bed and listen...and i ain't going to go up there and help anyone...i've watched enough crime stories and cold case files to know what deranged peeps who sit in dilapidated vans in the parking lot can do to you. hehe. how's that for judgmental??
In 'Ewa Beach, the guy next door used to have domestics with his g/f, and it was so dramatic. One time, they argued in the garage below the kids' window for a good two hours. They were fighting in their place first, then when he went to get in his car, she threw herself on the hood and started crying. I was sitting behind the kids' blinds. So dumb, yeah!
Isn't the guy hot?
Post a Comment