BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ahh...

I have to admit that I was a little nervous when boss went up there to talk about avid..but you know what? She did a pretty good job.

Our meeting, albeit directionless for a little while, was not bad. I know that we're only in the beginning stages, but so far boss seems to be on the up and up with us. I'm excited..a little bit scared at the amount of work we have in store for us, but excited at the prospect of doing something new. yay.

3 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

I'm excited for you guys. It's a huge endeavor. In a way, it's all about changing the way the entire school teaches because you guys will end up being the model... Good luck.

J said...

Sorry, I KNOW I don't know wtf I'm talking about, but does Boss really know what she's doing? She seems to like any new idea that comes her way and tries anything without giving the other latest, new thing from before a chance to really marinate. Not a knock against the AVID crew, just a knock against Boss and her "showy" risktaking...

hotstones said...

Nah, when it comes to AVID, she probs doesn't really know what she's doing. None of really do. But, I DO know that she didn't really screw up talking about it up there. Fortunately (and unfortunately), AVID is something we kinda GOTTA do...but you're right. That is how she rolls.

and thanks Deena, no pressure or anything!!! =)