Okay, bloggerland friends. I know I've been bitching and bitching about school, okay, not so much school, but certain people at school. DT's right, I can't change things...and AC's right, too...and so is my loving husband...there are some things you can change, and some things you just can't. Why am I making myself crazy? I'm done. I'm really, really, really going to try my best to STOP THE DARN complaining. Complaining = no trust. I don't want to be that way anymore. Anyway, thank you for being supportive and for listening to my rants. (Ho, sounds like I'm gonna go hang myself, yea? Too bad, I not, you still gotta live with me!)
So, today I went to Wally World and made some pictures. When I went to pick them up, I brought over other things to pay for. Paid, grabbed everything...EXCEPT THE PICTURES! And, I didn't even know. So, I'm walking around looking for my mom, and they FREAKING PAGE ME. Not once, not twice, but like 5 times. Wow, some shame. Okay, not that shame, but shame for me. Which reminds me of another SHAME story. One day when I was in 7th grade, my mom went to 7-11 to buy cigarettes. Simple enough right? Well, she walks up to the cashier and starts cracking up laughing. Between her choking laughter and tears, she points to the Jerry's Kids' container and says, "Can I have that picture?"
So, the guy says, "Why???"
"Because that's my DAUGHTER!"
Frick, apparently, someone took my fourth grade picture (the one where my mom curled my hair into this huge poofy thing, I'm wearing this white frou-frou dress, and my face is pretty much taking up the ENTIRE frame) and taped it to the inside of the container. So shame. LOL. I gotta go find that picture.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
arigatoo
Posted by hotstones at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep smiling, keep shining, knowing you can always count on us, for sure. Come on baby, that's what blogs are for... No really, my whole purpose for blogging started with the need to get crap off my chest.
How did they get that picture. That's scary...but oh, so funny! I can't wait until Jay reads it. I can't believe you told us that story. How are we supposed to not tease you about that?
That's ok, for a long time people called me Miss Jerry's Kids Hawaii... I can laugh about it now.
Holy $hit!!! You gotta tell everybody else that story, too. That's the funniest story I've heard in a while. One of Jerry's Kids, huh. I thought Dave was the ESL success story of the century, but your story blows his away. You're the Forrest Gump of teachers. Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when they thought Kramer was retarded. Was My Shimoda with you guys when you met Jerry? I'm going to get his staff picture and tape it next to Jerry...
Post a Comment