I feel so lazy right now. Went to church today. Awesome message. Went to Ben Franklin, didn't find what I needed. Went to Wally World, didn't find what I wanted, but got a picture frame for my parents. Oh, ate lunch in Salt Lake. That was interesting. Next to us was a family of 5 kids. There was a girl around 5-6 years old and a boy about 4 years old. They were adorable. There was a mirror spanning the wall, the song Roam from the B52's came on, and all of a sudden, they were looking in the mirror and dancing! The boy kept making "muscles" and smiling at himself. So cute!
Anyways, came home, then went walking. Now I am trying to get motivated to do some work. BUT I AM SOOOOO LAZY RIGHT NOW!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
la-dee-dah
Posted by hotstones at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment