BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

freaking hilarious

So, over the years I've often teased Mark about his little speech mistakes...Like one time, we were playing Scattergories. The letter was H and the topic was medicines (I think). Mark had this big grin on his face, and he was bursting with pride because of his answer. When we went around the circle announcing our medicines that begin "H," Mark exclaimed, "HATOSAP!" We were bus' laughing!

Then, a little while after we had moved back from Colorado, he and I were shopping in Foodland. I showed him some new snack thing and he says, "Ho, that looks like a big MISO peanut!" I laughed SO LOUD, the people around me started laughing too!

That brings me to tonight at dinner. We have a potluck dinner to attend this Friday, so over dinner, Mark and I were talking about what we were going to take.

Me: So what, what should we bring?
Mark: I dunno, how about that soybean rice thing?
Me: Nah, I made that already...how about kamaboko DICK?

BUSS LAUGHING...

Me: Or I could make Taco Dip...Taco dip or kamaboko dip?
Mark: Taco dip in place of or in addition to?
Me: One. Either taco dip or kamaBOTO dip?

So dumb...I must be tired. LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sense some 'bow chicka-wow-wow' comments incoming...

J said...

I'm confused. Is this a sexual analogy?

Anonymous said...

I think Leish is playing MadLibs.

Later tonight after some romantic music and fine wine, a _______ is going to go into a __________ and going to _________.

Your word choices are kama, taco, and boto. Hmmmm...

I'm sorry if that crossed the line, but it was just too easy...

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

I'm offended. And you guys are teachers?