BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 16, 2008

i love my husband



Tonight we have a get together to go to. While I was working, Mark went to the market to get the things to make taco dip. He did an excellent job grabbing what we needed, and when he came home, we got to work making the dip. So, we finish...but guess what Mark forgot? He said it wasn't on the list, so he didn't pick up some chips. When I asked him what we were going to eat it with, his reply was, "I dunno, their fingers?" Babooze.

2 comments:

ASKC said...

Good job Mark!!!! And eh, if it's not on the list, it's not your fault, right? You can't be expected to have common sense too. Just kidding. Dave would have doen the EXACT same thing.

Hey, I love my husband too. While I did work, he played a couple games of baseball. (OOH, he just admitted to three games!) Heehee. Okay, okay, he also made us breakfast, did laundry, cut his hair, and cleaned the bathtub. And he was at my beck and call, fetching me things to munch on and drink as I sat in the spare room, on the rocking chair, with the fan blowing on me, as I corrected papers. We have AWESOME husbands...aren't we SMART!!!!

J said...

Quick, Leish! Who was the guy getting his hair cut in the chair in that barber shop in that movie? You can't see him in the clip, but if you've seen that movie as much as I have, you'll know...