Man, first week of school and I am pooped! I feel like all I've been doing is talking, talking, talking. Actually, I have been! So, I decided that I'm going to use the first days just getting to know the kids and having the kids get to know me. I haven't even given my syllabus yet. I figure, they're getting about 5 of 'em, so I can wait. It's been interesting.
Yeah, I have complaints...but you know what? I'm not going to use tonight to post them. I just felt kinda blog-guilty, seeing as how Jay wrote a freaking NOVEL...and everyone's been posting new and exciting things to read. All I was good for in the past few days were comments and changing my music player. (BTW, it's my tribute to 80's tv. I couldn't really think of what to add, and I didn't want to only have one song. OOH OOH OOH, the Welcome Back, Kotter song is back...)
Okay, that's all I got for tonight. TGIF...go get your Breaking Dawn! I'm gonna try to be the nerd who goes at midnight...yea, lame I know.
Friday, August 1, 2008
i'm exhausted!
Posted by hotstones at 12:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooooh, I'm definitely not muting tonight. Good music! And you should feel guilty. I've missed you in the blogosphere.
I'm feeling you on the "OOH, OOH, OOH," Leish. That was clever...
That Knight Rider theme song is the shizzle...
i was wondering where you were!!! heehee...writing will become sparse, I'm sure, as we get more into the swing of things...then again, we have less responsibilities, kind of, so we should have more time on our hands...yea right.
Post a Comment