BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 4, 2008

speaking of faking it...





Don't you think that some people just have the innate crap detector? Wait, let me ask it this way. Are there some people who are so clueless that they don't even realize how ridiculous they look when they're FAKING IT? I'm not talking about the trying to be nice kind of faking it. I'm not talking about the "Oh, your makeup looks nice," but really you look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show kind of faking it.

I dunno, I wasn't there, but I wonder if Mr. HawaiiStars himself saw the looks he was supposedly getting from Aunty. What is it about them two? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm tired. I'm unmotivated. I'm gonna shower and go nene.

2 comments:

Mark said...

HAHAHA, holy smokes bubba.

those pictures just throw me off and it's hard to concentrate on the meat of your blog. Mmmm... bloggy meat *nom nom nom*

Your crap detector is off the charts sensitive and all others should cower in fear. Or just not BS you.

Love you Mimi...

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

I for real....for real...laughed out loud. Yes, I had to spell that out so you know how hard I was laughing.

What happened today?