BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Teacher Institute Day.

Yay. I think the best part about today was that I had my bubba with me and other good company folks. I don't know about you, but I thought that Rajah (ForPlay) and that other guy, although trying to be funny, was kinda borderlining inappropriate. Funny tho. I just hope we don't see them on the news for harassment. And, Brother Noland. Be-bop-a-ladi-boop-boop! That was funny.

Cutest thing today. Kahia grabbing Mark's hand to cross the parking lot. Doing the right thing despite not really knowing Mark...awesome. Some gud parenting, eh?

Lunch was okay. Mark had some extras in his meal, but the salad and company was good. SOMEONE was trying to stir it up...Nah. Que sera sera. I felt convicted tho. I am not doing so well about the not talking crap and being judgmental thing. I don't know where it is, but there is this scripture about letting a little yeast working through the entire dough...I think that's what's been happening with my negative thoughts. I'm gonna try to work on that..

6 comments:

ASKC said...

Haha. I saw Kahia grab Mark's hand and I thought to myself, "Hey, what's up with that...he didn't grab MY hand when I was walking with him!!!" Then later I saw him grab Dave's hand and I felt sad again. Dangit!! Hehe.

Yep, I hear you. Me too. Positivity rules. Heehee.

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Ha! When we were walking behind, I saw that, too. I thought it was so cute. I didn't really know anyone else noticed.

J said...

I was like, "Ey, who's that guy trying to kidnap Kahia??!!"

J said...

And then my second thought was, "He's going to be abducted and taken to the magic planet..."

Mark said...

Yeah, that was pretty cool of Kahia to do that. Smart boy. Could have picked a much more responsible adult. Actually he picked the least responsible of the available 4, but to him, anyone over 5 feet is an adult. Ooops... sorry Amy. Anyone over 4 feet I mean. Tee hee...

ASKC said...

shuddup Mark. Heehee. Dave and I were laughing it up cuz on this one show we were watching the lady was saying how the doctor told her, "Your baby's going to be a dwarf...he'll only be 4'11". WTF? I'm NOT a dwarf!!!!!