So I have a stiffy...neck that is. Somehow I screwed up my neck on Sunday. It's been sore and stiff since then. Today I don't know how many people asked me if I had a stiff neck. Uh, no, I'm trying this new, funky way of fully turning my whole body to look what's on the left and right of me. Sheesh.
All in all, despite it feeling like a looooonnnnggg day, it wasn't so bad. I'm tired tho. Today a kid told me that I looked like a big, black widow spider. So I laughed and said, "Oh yea? Try come, you know what black widow spiders are known for?"
So he says, "Uh, killing people?"
"DAS right, come here!!" LOL.
So funny.
Today I showed some love to someone who I really didn't want to show love to. I was deliberately kind to someone whom I didn't really want to show kindness. I dunno, despite my unwillingness, I knew I was being prompted to do so. And you know what? It made me feel better. It made me feel more like the person I want to be. Practice makes perfect...well far from perfect, but perfected...
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
OOH my neck..ooh my back...my neck and my back.
Posted by hotstones at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment