BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

amazing

Ok, so I know that I've really been slacking on this whole blogging thing.  I'm not going to lie, I'm tired and this is just not that high on my priority list.  =) 


I've got me a new phone, and I'm still having fun figuring the whole thing out.  It's pretty cool.  There's this one function where I  can scan a bar code and it'll show me the price, then compare the price at different stores.   And, there's this other application where I can make the phone listen to a song and it'll tell me what song it is.  Kinda fun, and there's a whole lot more free applications every day!  So, blogging has been taking a back seat to playing with the phone.

OMG...baby Caleb is here!  He's a cutie!  And he's BIG!  And, I know that most people talk about babies aren't all that cute when the are THAT newborn, but I swear, Caleb came out looking like a 2 month old.  I have a picture on my phone if you wanna see, come ask me.  Imma respect mommy and daddy and let them posts pic of baby in their own time.  I had the privilege being in the room when baby came.  It was...nutts.  I don't really have any words to describe it.  I guess it really made me stop to think how truly amazing God is.   I remember one of our church services awhile back was about miracles and how most people look for the huge, feeding the flock-walking on water miracles.  Like, in order for them to believe in God, they have to see these kinds of miracles.  And, I don't mean to offend anyone here, but I don't know how you can witness a baby being born and NOT believe in the mightiness of God.  I was there to witness the miracle of baby Caleb being born.  I am truly blessed.

1 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

LOL. I gotta say, that the first time I ever felt God...the first time I ever truly felt as if a higher being existed, was when I gave birth. Just the thought that two human beings can actually create a new one...that is unbelievable.