I saw this in a movie or in an episode of Felicity (I loved that show) or something...
There are three things that you do better than most people in the world... You're not being arrogant or conceited or high makaz, but seriously...what are your three things?
AND KEEP YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER, I don't care if YOU THINK it's one of your three things...=)
Forgot to put my three things...
1. being a good daughter...
2. listening to people's concerns/issues/problems/stories
3. playing rummikub and 6 degrees of kevin bacon.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Three Things
Posted by hotstones at 12:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
dave- good at connect four, chess, and sleeping
amy- good at stink eye, giving directions/orders, and being a wife
wait, who posted that? dave??? amy??? cuz' I think one of dave's three things is making music compliations...
and one of amy's is getting things organized and following thru to get it done
Ooh...that was DAVE posting that first comment. Sucka. Here's my version...
fo' real kine...
Dave - poetic writing, seeing the big picture, being calm in stressful situations
Amy - looking at the little details, typing, standing up for a belief
facetiously...
Dave - making fall asleep cds, contemplating chess moves even when not playing, practicing his basketball shot in the kitchen at random times
Amy - stink eye, use of voice, creating worksheets
Hmmm, good prompt. I think I'll use that for journal when we get back to school.
1) good at seeing the beauty in the little things that most people find ordinary
2) getting along with people
3) getting people to like things, dorky or not
My take on my hubby...
1) good at music naturally
2) playing dirty, hitting below the belt (winning at all costs)
3) good with details, planning things
and dave, i'm the connect four champion of our house! okay, maybe jay and kahia aren't that good.
My lovely wife...
Since she already stole two out of my three for her and I can't say the last one, I'll come up with the next three:
1) Fixing my HARD drive (dealing with computers)
2) Teaching/Coaching/Parenting (basically, if you think about it, and I mean it in a good way, manipulating people)
3) Scrapping (no, not fighting...actually, she's pretty good at that,too...)
Me:
1) Eliciting negative responses from people
2) Making sense of music (except, my wife says, song lyrics)
3) Being efficient
Post a Comment