I hate this stupid portfolio!!! I am almost done, but dang if procrastinating SUCKS balls. And it really doesn't help that I'm on the computer being distracted by randomly searching for crap on the internet...
I just saw Bedtime Stories lastnight. It was better than I thought it would be. It was good to see something light after watching 7 Pounds.
Okay, so I don't REALLY have anything to blog about, I'm just trying to waste time. OH, my yesterday's picture for Project 365... You know when you're driving westbound on the freeway through Kalihi, and on the left hand side there's some neon rainbow lights? You guys know where I'm talking about? Well, Mark and I have been wondering and trying to guess what it is or where it is. Lastnight we went searching and found it. That's my yesterday's picture.
K-back to work on the evil portfolio.
Friday, January 9, 2009
blech..
Posted by hotstones at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Stop working on the portfolio. You're making me feel guilty. I haven't even started.
i finished it! woo-hoo!
Is that the Xmas lights on the palm tree near Shafter?
No its on the left side. Its a neon bar of colorful lights. Kinda close to Farrington.
Post a Comment