BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 9, 2009

These are the lights I was talking about. I know, It's a crappy picture, but I didn't want to get our of the car, so Mark took it from the driver's side. I refused to let him get out of the car, too! Scary place at 10:30 at night.

Another picture I'm adding. Times Kunia has a beautiful produce section. On New Year's Eve, I was driving Miss Daisy aka Mrs. Miyaji all around the creation so that she could buy her ozoni supplies!

8 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Love that picture of the produce. Beautiful!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Love the new template, BTW.

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Yup, still procrastinating.

hotstones said...

LOL, this template is more me than the greeny one..

it might help to disable your internet because if not, you'll keep finding things to look at on the internet. That's what made me take a long time!!!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

yes, maam... yeah, i know. i hate this.

hotstones said...

LOL..no offense intended! Sorry!
When I was working, I spent 5 minutes on the portfolio, then 45 minutes online!

ASKC said...

i don't ever remember seeing those lights...could be that i'm not observant, could be that my memory is failing me again...hehe.

J said...

Ask Dave about the lights. Looks like a strip club...