BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

on my mind

So...pseudo-first day back. Can I just say that I'm pooped! This morn I started a little bit late because it was so chilly, and I just wanted to sleep in!

Wiped down all the tables. Prayed over each chair. Talked to a teacher-friend for about 45 minutes. Then went to a meeting. Boss was late, but we started anyway. What sucked was that I should have been better prepared! I figured, boss was calling the meeting, so she would have more to talk to us about, but well...preparation is not her forte. I should have had an agenda even if it wasn't me calling the meeting. Anyways...left that meeting with a headache. But only because there's so much we have to do. Then talking to Blakety-Blake, who threw so many good ideas at my brain, made my headache even mo' beeg. Man, the more I think about what we gotta do, the more I wonder what the heck I got myself into. Frick. Makes me feel like barfing.

Today I made the ugliest signs I've ever made! Oh, ATTENTION: THIS WEDNESDAY IS THE LAST MCNITE!!! No forget to come from 3-6 and support the Spring Tour. and no look at my ugly signs!

And some final randomness...

  • How come there hasn't been ANYTHING said about the break-ins at our school? Um, 11 break-ins at school and NOT a single word in the media? And how come we still don't turn the lights on at night? The school is so freaking dark, it's like an open invite to steal crap!
  • Is it okay to not wear your teeth to work?
  • I think eating nasubi tempura is like eating fried snot. I no likee the nasubi.
  • Is it bad when the person who is supposed to be the GREAT MOTIVATOR doesn't even BELIEVE they can motivate people?

Okay, that's all I gotta go figure out what the heck I'm doing tomorrow!! yee-haw.

1 comments:

ASKC said...

how about if it's okay to come to work without a bra on? (and I'm not talking about ladies with nice chichis...)