BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

okie dokie

So I got me a new camera.  I'm really nervous about it, I don't really now how to use it.  Mark is busy taking pictures.  He tells me that I can't take it with me on the trip if I don't learn how to use it.  So, I bought the Rebel for Dummies book.   It was 25% off at Borders and I get a $5 rebate, so what the hey...


I am really ready for break.  I'm slowly starting to get excited for the Spring Tour.  It's gonna be cold and hectic, but it's always pretty fun.  I'm sad that my homies aren't coming along on this trip.  I'm grateful that Dave will be there, but dang it, if Dave has to carry a girl because she has cramps and I have to stay in the hotel with her, I'm quitting!  LOL.

That's all for tonight.  We had McNite, then went shopping for Mark's shoes, made some salad dressing...and I'm pooped.  Tomorrow night is our Parent meeting.  I'm excited, but I'm gonna be even more pooped!

Shoobies.  

1 comments:

ASKC said...

Lol!!! Funny picture...what creativity! Eh, I like see the cross-eyed pics of Caleb!!! So funny.

Good job...now you can be make-up artist and photographer all in one! Second job!!! I be your go-for (is that how you write it or is it gopher?).