Heh, as much as I am sad that summer is over, I am totally grateful that I have a job to go back to. I'm having all kinds of feelings about this new school year. Yea, this is my first year teaching 8th grade. I LOVE teaching 7th grade. So there's some mixed feelings there. I'm excited to be working with some solid team members. I'm excited to be piloting a new program at school. There are moments where I just know my blood pressure is rising because I'm anticipating all kinds of anxiety, and I think, "What the heck have I gotten myself into???" And I have to remind myself that God has opened up this new season for me, just like I prayed for. I have to have faith in that.
It seems like that's my struggle lately. I'm continuing to put my trust in God and His perfect timing. Here we go, rhino-ing into the new school year!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Goodbye Summer
Posted by hotstones at 1:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment