Mark picked up Gracie's urn yesterday. There are days when it gets easy to immerse myself in other things like school or crafting, but then there are those days that come crashing down so hard that I feel like I'm drowning. The other day I had someone question why I was gone from work for so long. She said she was kind of worried and didn't have anyone to ask. I don't know how to respond to that question. It's been 3 days, and when I think about it, I STILL don't know how to respond.
The little everyday reminders are the most difficult, I think. Passing by Babies R Us, seeing the pink polka dot border, seeing pregnant women everywhere...it's like a constant slap of reality. Sucks, but I have hope that it's going to get better.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
heavy heart
Posted by hotstones at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment