BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Doctor today.

Well, went for a check up today. Doctor wanted to check if my uterus was back to normal or whatever and to go over the results of my bloodwork. This time the bloodwork was to check my blood sugar, for any auto-immune problems, etc. The good news is that I don't have diabetes and most of the markers for any auto-immune defiencies/problems were negative. Yea, I said most. There was one that indicated higher levels, which could be an indicator for lupus. The good thing is that my count was at 80, and people with lupus have levels of 1000. But, it was an anomaly nonetheless, so I had to take yet another blood test to see if I have lupus. I find out in about a week or so. If I do have lupus, doctor said it could be the reason for losing Grace. If not, then it was one of those things... I did get a script for clomid again, so soon I'll be a little bit crazy again. Poor Mark.

I really wonder what God has in store for me. The Bible tells me, "God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13). I'm not sure if I'm weathering this test out in the way God wants me to, but I have to believe that He's setting me up for something great. We got a God like that, yo.

2 comments:

Mark said...

You are amazing. I love you so much! Your outlook is a lesson for me to follow too.

ASKC said...

kay, sorry i was day late, dollar short...yesterday when i was asking you about your diabetes, i never read this one that's why! i promise, my short term memory loss not that bad that i read it and then forgot and asked you all over again...lol.

mark is right...you are amazing...and God is amazing too and i know that whatever he has planned for you and mark, it's all good.

i told dave to be on his best behavior so you don't have to sike at him...lol!