BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 15, 2010

march 15 journal

S-"Let us not become weary in doing good." galatians 6:9

O-Today's reading in Deuteronomy and Galatians focus in on obedience to God. Obedience will bring blessings, disobedience will bring curses. It's as simple as that.

A-It's a no brainer. It's easier to live life with no boundries, to have no one to answer to, no accountibility. It's easy to not be obedient and to not do what's right. But do I want to live my life plagued with curses or blessings? How could something so simple be such a difficult thing to do? We are a society of instant gratification. When we do something, we want to see the results NOW. And, when we don't see the immediate results, we become jaded and cynical and tired. Today I am reminded to not give up, to keep doing what's good.

P-Dear God,
Thank you for your words today. Today I give up focusing on the outcomes and refocus on OBEDIENCE. My job is being obedient, your job is the outcome. I have to leave it in your hands. Once again, I relinquish control to you!

0 comments: