BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mama said there'll be days like this...

You know how you can be happily walking and out of nowhere you huli on a rock or your knee or ankle buckles or you trip on the crack and you find yourself on the ground, strawberries on your hands and knees, trying to stifle the tears? This weekend is one of those times.

It's Mother's Day this weekend, and while I'm totally grateful for mine, all I can think about is that I'm not one. We would've been approximately 1 month away.

Man, it really sucks when moments like these sneak up on me.

2 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

You're totally in my thoughts. But I know you have faith. When the time comes, I have no doubt that you'll be a phenomenal mother.

ASKC said...

i have nothing deep, insightful or probably even comforting...but your strength is amazing and i'm sure God has great things ahead for you and mark...you definitely are a model of a faithful christian woman...i think you've told me before, the valleys show you just how great the peaks are...love and mental (and real ones if you want them :-) HUGS to you!