Wouldn't you just know that this would be one of the songs we sang at church today?! Yea, very funny, God.
Still I Will Worship You
I know that you are strong
I know you're more than able
to save me from whatever
ever comes my way
I know you are a healer
I know you can deliver
I know that you can rescue me
But even when I cannot see your hand
when you move in a way that I would not have planned
still I will worship you
I will worship you in the midnight hour
I will worship you when I'm in the fire
I will worship you when all hope seems gone
I will stand and proclaim that you are my God
I will worship you.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Posted by hotstones at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amen bubba! He is our deliverer and our strength. I love you bunchies and know He will bless again.
Post a Comment