BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 8th

In the funny way that God works, exactly one year from the time we found out we were pregnant last time, we got a positive result. One year..give or take an hour. I'm super nervous and leery about getting excited. All the memories of Gracie flooded back in and sometimes it's so overwhelming. I know that this time around, my eyes are little more open to the complaining. I'm not taking anything for granted. Am I getting sick? I sure am. Am I super tired? I sure am. But I also remember, after losing Grace, that I would have done anything to have those "irritations" again, if it meant I could have Grace. Here it is. God is giving us a mulligan, a second chance. How will I use this to praise God? God is good even when we're not, even when we don't understand, even when we stray. God is good.

0 comments: