Emily made her arrival on May 28, 2011! My water broke on Friday morning and dr was trying to hold out to see if I would dilate more than the 3cm I was at. After hooking me up with some pitocin and waiting 24 hours later...I dilated to 4cm. That's when doctor made the decision to do a c-section. I'll write more about that whole ordeal later because an ordeal it was!
Tomoro Emily makes 2 weeks old! My goodness, time went by really quickly..and slowly at the same time. Last night her umbilical stump fell off. Mark wanted to pick at it until if came off, but we all scolded him not to. LOL. So, we tried putting her on her tummy today, and she ended up rolling onto her back! You can see how pissed she is. I think that was her motivation for flipping over. Here's the video. I was advised to put it up before I forget to.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
BABY is Here!
Posted by hotstones at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol! so cute! lots of encouragement!! yay emily!!
She is adorable. It makes me miss having a baby...
Post a Comment