BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 34 and a half

Here I am, stuck at home except for my twice a week doctor visits. My dr wants me to get to 35 weeks at least, then I she said i can do what ever I want. LOL. You know, although it kind of sucks being at home, every day, alone...I know it's for a good reason. When I go to the drs and hear Emily's heart beating and see her movements, it's all worth it. When I'm laying down on the couch and I see her moving around in my belly, it's just so...amazing.

Other than waking up every couple of hours and not being able to really get comfortable laying down, things have been okay. I'm not sure if these are braxton hicks, but there are these times when my tummy gets solid like a watermelon. It trips me out. And speaking of tummy...since i was little, my belly button has always been a super duper innie. Like, no can see the end kind of innie. My whole family is the same. One thing I was looking forward to in pregnancy was seeing my belly button become an outtie or at least a flat one where i can see the end. No such luck! LOL. I was talking to my mom about it, and she said her belly button never popped out when she was pregs. BOO.

I'm still constantly worried about the whole labor thing. I know i should be more worried about the mommy thing, but timeline wise, I gotta get thru the labor thing first! LOL. It stresses me out. I just know I'm going to be that "I can't do this, don't touch me, you did this to me, i hate you" kind of patient!

5 and half more weeks...but I'm thinking less..

0 comments: