So, I've been neglecting my blogging....not that anyone other than Amy really reads this! lol! (And j and deena sometimes!!!)...
This past 4 days have been kinda crazy. Friday was spent working on the stupid folder and doing some running around. Saturday was volunteering for the kids cancer camp. BTW, thank you Aims and Dave for helping out. (Sorry dave, for the trickeration...and for touching that lady's leg. And thank you amy for tattooing even though I know you were kinda uncomfortable at first and for working harder than me. =) ) Then that night I had to cook a vat of stew for the family. Sidebar note, you have GOT to watch my mom play Cranium. It's hilarious. There is one category where you have to do something like charades and the word was "water slide." My mom actually did a mini run and slid on my carpet! It was freaking hilarious! One of these days, we've got to play this game...You just gotta throw away all your dignity and play... Anyways (yeah, I'm not believing in paragraphing right now.) Sunday was Father's Day, and we went over to my grandma's house. Monday and Tuesday was the sucky class.
So, did I have any worthy revelations? Not really. In thinking about the past few days, I realize that I complain A LOT. I don't know why. Maybe because it just gives me something to talk about. It's like my default is to put a negative spin on things. I'm going to work on that. Really. I am going to try real hard to work on that. I don't want to be negative anymore.
that's all for now.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Whew..endured another PDERI class...lol
Posted by hotstones at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't see you as negative at all, but maybe it's because I'm so negative. You are very positive. I think you're too hard on yourself.
What's wrong with being negative? "A negative times a negative equals a positive." (That's from "Stand and Deliver" by the way...)
thanks for finally giving me something to read...heehee. I'm pretty sure lunch on Friday will work...my brother guys are renting a car so I'm hoping they'll be fairly self-sufficient. About being negative...I think it's the people you hang out with...my big time negativity came out with the stupid class...but I think I can be more positive now...heehee.
Post a Comment