yay yay...tomorrow is the last day of school. Honestly, this might have been one of the harder years. Do I say that every year? I dunno. But I do know that as this year closes, I AM EXHAUSTED.
So, this summer I venture to Florida and Colorado and Sacramento and Dallas. Okay, God willing, I'll get to Dallas because the people who are supposed to be taking care of my stuff have been DROPPING THE DAMN BALL! "you not my son, you dropped the ball!" You remember that commercial? Anyway, so the reason I begin this blog was to keep track of my growth as a grouchy, seemingly judgmental, poor excuse of a leader. Ok, so I added some adjectives in-between... You know how I know I've been doing a poor job? People tell me I look like crap. Oh, they say things like, "You look like how I feel," and "You look tired," and "Everything ok, you look like something is wrong." Frick, that's just all kinds of ways of saying you look like crap. Can you not wrap that crappy comment in sugar coating and just tell me I look like a grouchy hag, please? LOL. I'm kidding. DO NOT TELL ME THAT!!! Back to the topic. I am going on these trips with people I am not totally comfortable with and I know that my patience and grace will be challenged on a daily basis. I ask God to please give me the strength to keep my attitude in check and my heart in the right place.
But I will deal with that when it comes...TOMORROW is the last day..yee-haw~
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
miles of smiles...
Posted by hotstones at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment