BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

delish

you know what makes everything just a little bit better? A yummy bowl of fruity pebbles. I love that crap. And I since I worked out today, I figured, why not?

After reading OPB's..."OPB, how can I explain it? I'll take you frame by frame it to have y'all jumpin shall we sayin (?) it. O is for other, P is for people scratching temple...the last B well that's not that simple."

Oops, where was I? After reading other blogs, I just feel more than ever that there are just some dumb people. LOL. Nah, I mean, there's just some people who refuse to be honest with themselves. I ain't gonna lie, there are days when it's just easier to not HAVE to be honest with myself. Of course, conscience kicks in, and I chew on things until there's no flavor left. But, some people don't have that conscience...some people do, but beat it back into the closet...and some wave it around like no 'nuff. What can you do? A very wise blogger told me that there are just some things you can't change.

Anyway. Today I had a kid ask me, "What's a play-giss?"
"Huh?"
"Play-giss."
"What are you talking about?"
"You know, I'm reading the book Vampire Play-giss."
"It's plagues!"
"Oh, ha, yea, plagues. What's that?"
"It's like something that kills off a lot of people, like a disease or something or like, to be super irritating."
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess...but what does that have to do with a play?"
"IT DOESN'T!"
"Then that no make sense, play-giss."

OMG. I love my job.

2 comments:

ASKC said...

so funny...eh, no tease...why they gotta make confusing kind titles...like E-Ragon...Dragon, E-ragon...makes sense. I feel for the kid!!!

J said...

Why you gotta bust out THAT video game on your blog? How 'bout some games for the colorblind! All the balls look the same to me, so I'm just shooting all buck-wild!!