So, today in class I saw the coolest thing. There was a medium sized gecko in my library. It was molting or shedding or whatever it is that geckoes do. I know it doesn't really sound all that cool, but there it was just chillin' and it looked like it had a little cape coming off it's body and a little flag on its tail. Okay, so I have to admit something really BABOOZE. When I first saw it, I really couldn't make out just what it was. It was all camoflage-y and it really looked like it was stuck in some plastic bag. You know, just like how those turtles look when they get all stuck in plastic bags. I was thinking, "Oh, how strange, this gecko has a plastic bag on its head!" Then, it dawned on me, "Duh, they don't make plastic bags that tiny!" THEN, it dawned on me, "Oh, it must be shedding!"
Monday, January 26, 2009
Just a brief post...
The mind of an English teacher, I tell you...go take some science classes or watch some Discovery Channel once in awhile! LOL.
Posted by hotstones at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
lol...at least you didnt say, "oh, look at this superman gecko...how did it get a cape on its back?" then I'd know you were really smoking some crack!
Post a Comment