BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

randomy randomness

I'm so tired!  Gosh, I felt like I haven't had a decent weekend for the past few weekends!  It's been busy, busy, busy!  


Anyways, on with randomy stuffs.

Okay, so you know how I was talking about the shedding gecko?  Did I ever mention that I have a thing for peeling peeling skin?  It's weird.  Ooh, especially when it peels off in big, sunburned pieces...how fun.  Okay, so anyways.  The other day, the gecko was still peeling with all this hangy, peely skin, so I caught him and peeled that sucker off!  I wonder what was going on in his mind, cause I sure felt satisfaction from peeling it!  

The freaking neighbor downstairs is so irraz.  This morning at about 4:45, she's yelling, "C'mere! C'mere! Get in the house!  Get in the house!"  repeatedly!  Apparently she was yelling at her dogs.  She is ALWAYS yelling at her dogs at the top of her lungs!  I wouldn't be surprised if one of her dogs turns around and bites her in the ass and says, "Who's the bitch now, bitch!"  Good gravy!

I was a MMA virgin.  I watched it.  I wasn't impressed.  Penn laid there like a fish.  What's up with that?!  I don't think I'll be watching anymore.  It's uncomfortable to watch, and it make my stomach hurt thinking about them rolling around in each other's blood.

I secretly hope my alternate activity gets cancelled.

I need to buss my butt this semester, since I'm doing 3 PDERI classes at the same time.  (What a dummy!)

I love the chilly-billy weather.

I'm out like shout.

2 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Sheesh, missed you in the blogosphere. I have a thing for squeezing blackheads, cleaning people's ears, and also peeling dead skin. Gross.

I can't believe we can't eat in class. That sucks.

ASKC said...

You peeled the lizard???? Gross!!!! You touched it??? Ill...lol.

There's just something about peeling skin...it's like a contest to see if you can get a bigger piece than last time...

What is this about not eating in class??? I never get the memo. Like for our pderi class??? How are we going to survive if we no can at least ease our pain by eating?

I thought I was going die with two classes...dang, you get THREE??? Wow. We'll keep each other motivated.