Today is my first day of not teaching. I'm still at school, but I'm not teaching. That sucks. I decided to leave the classroom so that the kids know that the new teacher IS the teacher, not me. I've had times when the student teacher was there and the kids would look to me for reinforcement. I don't want that to happen. So, I'm sitting here in a lonely trailer in close proximity to my classroom. When I sat down to do some work, I had flashbacks of when I was the Student Activities Coordinator. Such a lonely job. Sans recess, lunch, and the one class I had, I was basically ALL BY MYSELF (cue Celine Dion). I'm one of those people who'd rather be doing nothing WITH someone than something with no one. Wooo, this is going to be a learning season for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment