I'm somewhere between week 31 and 32. According to my ob, I'm 32 weeks today, but according to the fetal diagnostician, I'm 31. So, who knows. I've got one more week of weekly fetal diag. visits, then it bumps up to 2 a week. It's a good thing that it's super close by.
I can feel Baby moving a whole lot now. It's more than just the hiccup-y movements, every now and then I can see a rolling across my tummy. It's so cool and soo alien! I may be going crazy, but I think my boobs are getting bigger. I just hope these things work when baby comes! =) Oh, my feet have been getting swollen. My mom noticed it first and she was saying that my nail polish makes my feet look stubby. When we all looked down, it really was swollen. I look like I have Flintstone feet! My hands aren't getting as swollen but they do get super duper hot and tingly. Other than those things and the crazy mood swings I've been having, it's been all good.
Eight more weeks...time is sure moving slowly. Not that I'm complaining.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Sitting here in limbo...
Posted by hotstones at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment